Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fantasy Books read in 2011 (my review list)

If you click the links: you will be able to read my review of the book :)


January

 
February

 


March



April

Twilight: The Graphic novel, vol 1. by Stephenie Meyer - Review to come


May



June

Harry Potter and the Philosopher´s Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K Rowling - review to come
 
July

Goddess bootcamp (Oh. my. gods #2) by Tera Lynn Childs - review to come

August

The Magician´s Nephew (Narnia #0,5) by C.S Lewis - review to come
 
September

 

October

Demon Glass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins - review to come
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins - review to come
  

November

 

December

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff - review to come
 

These are the books I read during 2011. Did you read any of these?
And what did you think of them :)

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. I've read a few of these books! I'm hoping to read Replacement and the Insight series soon! Awesome boooooks you've read last year! Hopefully this year will be as eventful as the last. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delirium is one of my faves! I can't wait to read Pandemonium when it comes out!

    I really want to read the Gone Series by Michael Grant, it looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete