This year I have chosen not to enter a lot of challenges. Since my main goal is to read the books I already own. Since I got over 100 new books last year :O Which is totally crazy, since I only read about 40 of them or something.
So my goals this year is:
- To mainly read books I already own.
- To not buy books. Use no more than 200 NOK a month. That´s about 26 Euro a month.
- And I will donate an amount of money to a good Cause. (read more in the end of this blogpost)
- Review all the books I read. On the blog and on Goodreads
I will read
- Listen to at least 5 audiobooks
- Read at lest 5 Ebooks
I will re-read/read
- The Twilight Saga (5-6 books)
- Black Dagger Brotherhood (8-9 books)
- Harry Potter (6-8 books)
To check out how my Goals are going during the year. You can follow it here
Helping a good cause
I have deciced. Since I have to save money and not buy so many books.
I will use the money I would normally have spent on books, and instead donate them to a good cause.
I myself had cancer when I was a kid. And therefor I will donate them till the association who helped us.
There is a "local" association. Who helps families with kids who have had/ or have cancer. etc.
I know it´s not much. And I wish I could donate a lot more.
But to start with I will
- donate 30 NOK each book I read
- donate 10 NOK each book I buy this year
And If I get the opportunity I will maybe donate some books, or donate more money.
I have to see in the ending of the year how much I got :) Still in the thinking box :)
The updating on this will only be on my Norwegian book blog. Since It´s a Norwegian cause.
But I will recommend other people to do the same :)
Since there are a lot of people out there we can help. And even though it´s not much. If many people do it. It will turn out to be a lot ;)
What are your goals this year? Do you have any big plans?? Pls let me know :D