In my time zone. That makes it between the hours: 14.00-18.00
First of all you should all check out my vlog with which books I will be reading :)
And second. here comes the introduction questions, asked by Heather.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1. I am in Norway :) Europe.
2. I am super excited to see what the cartoon Salems Daughter is. Coz I am loving the drawings.
3. Snack.. Uhh I have so much.. I bought: candy, chocolat mousse, cheese and crackers, grapes, kiwi, chocolat, hot chokolat.. Uhh.. yeah.. If you didn`t notice. I love chocolate :P
4. Me.. I am the biggest dreamer ever :P And I dream of doing everything.. Being the perfect wife who cookes, cleans and watch out for the kids at the same time I work and take care of all my animals.. Yeah.. Big dreamer. Coz I such in doing things. I love just sitting watching movies, series and reading books. So no idea how that dream will ever be possible.. But one day ;) I will become SuperWoman.. :P
5. I am not sure if I participated last year.. I think I did.. But I had to work.. So didn`t get to read that much.. And that`s what I am doing different this year.. I have the whole weekend off. And the appartment to myself :P So nothing to stop me :P
First 30 min we went for a little walk. Coz puppy gotta pe. And we bought some snacks for her to enjoy while mommy is reading :P
I read about 40 pages in Mrs. B guide to household Witchery
Selma slept. Already tired of reading :P
And I ate my first piece of choclat :P
Mini challenge at Uniflame : what snacks will you be eating during the read-a-thon
|I love small eating.. So I got some healthy and some less healthy to small eat all the time.|
Plus I am going to cook dinner at one point :P hehe
I made it.. YaY I finished a book :P Or rather a comic. Still counts in my eyes.
I finished Salem`s Daughter vol. 1. Which means about 90 pages read this hour. And some candy consumed :P
The last min. I went for a walk into the new hour :P All in all me and Selma was in the woods for about 30 mins. She is so full of energy :P
Now I am heading for some cooking and a bit cleaning.. Then back to books.
Follow how I am doing in my next blogpost ;)
How are you doing?? :)