You can check out hour by hour how it went for me. In my earlier blogposts :)
For a round up Kate, wanted us to answer some questions, here they are:
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
1. around hour 12, when it was about 2 o`clock in middle of the night. And I had to realise, I had to go to bed. Coz my eyes were tired and I had a home to take care of the day after.
2.There are so many books. I wish I got to read. But to choose from the once I read this year.
I must say if anyone need anything light and interesting next year. They should check out Fables: Legends in Exile. Where they investigate a murder.
3. Everything worked really good :) Though there is so much happening online. That little me get distracted and forget about reading. Coz I ended up checking out everyone elses blog.
But that`s kind of also a good thing, finding new blogs. So don`t know if that`s such a negative thing again :P
4. The mini challenges was really fun :) I liked those.. And I liked reading tweets.. But I only followed the hashtag #readathon . Other wise it would be to much for me.
5. I finished 3 comics and read about 130 pages, divided into 2 other books :)
6. Salmes Daughter vol. 1
Salems Daughter vol. 2
Fables: Legends in Exile
Hunger Games 3, Mockingjay
Mrs. B`s guide to household witchey
7. That must be the last one I finished. Fables: Legends in Exile.
That book was so much more then I expected and really interesting.
So I am actually heading over to order book 2, right now ;)
8. Mrs. B`s guide to household witchery.
It`s more like a look-up book. Where you look up the things you need. So reading it from one end to another, can get a bit boring.. Much the same things.. Different spells for the same reason..
9. No not really.. I think they did great :)
I might one join in as cheerleader myself once :P
10. If I have the whole weekend of in April. I would love joining in as a reader again.
Otherwise I might trymyself out as a cheerleader instead.
But hoping to read, since it`s a read-a-thon. So we cross our fingers, I have the days of from work :P
And off to my conclusion :) Here is a picture of the books I read
All in all I read almost 550 pages
which is pretty awesome :D
I finished the three cartoons, and started on two books :)
And we very much enjoyed loads of hours in our new livingroom :)
|This is where we hangout for about 17 hours :P|
Afterwards I will have to do some more laundry and clean up all my snacks everywere. Untill boyfriend gets home from hunting. His been moose hunting all weekend :)
Hope you all enjoyed the read-a-thon :)
I suddenly did. Look forward to next time..
How much reading did you do??
and not to forget Selma and Missy.
|Us. Taken around hour 7 :)|