Yeap.. This reading week is over.. And here is the conclusion on how I did..
Not as good as I wanted.. But better then nothing ;)
What my goals where:
- Finish Mrs B`s guide to household witchery by Kris Bradley
- Finish Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Finish Image by Jamie Magee
- Read Forged by Greed by Angela Orlowski-Peart
- Read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Finished Mrs B`s guide to household witchery by Kris Bradley
- Read 23% in Image by Jamie Magee
- Read about 100 pages in Forged by Greed by Angela Orlowski-Peart
- Finished Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: The Jungle Book by Mark Miller
- Finished Grimm Fairy Tales vol. 1 by Ralph Tedesco
That makes it a total more then 650 pages read
If you forgot to check how it went by day by day.. Or you wanna see it again :P
Be sure to check out:
- 22 on 22 read-a-thon
- Day 1 and 2
- Day 3 and 4
- Day 5, 6 and 7
Last "Mini Challenge" Fill out the survey.
1. What was your favorite part of this read-a-thon?
2. Did you enjoy the mini challenges?
3. What was your least favorite part of this read-a-thon?
4. Anything I should do differently if I were to host another read-a-thon?
1. I love the the whole read-a-thon concept :) with communication and mini challenges :)
and the twitter conversations.
2. Yep. Very much.. Just wish I had time to do the movie thingy..
3. That there was so much else in life, taking my time.. So it`s not the read-a-thons fault :P
4. Nope.. I think you did very well :D You go girl ;)
So how did it go for you.. Did you reach your goals??