I have made myself some goals this summer. Since I have a lot of series I wanna re-read. I have now dedicated my whole summer to re-reading. More or less.
So during June, July and August I will focus on some of the books I have already read before and loved :P
Though I don´t really have summer vacation I don´t know how much I will be able to read, but I am really going to do my best to get to read all of these books :P Hugh goals this year :P
All of the Harry Potter books in English - Written by J.K Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
- Harry Potter and the Secret Chamber
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phonix
- Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow
maybe also these small extra books: (which I haven´t read before)
- The Tales of Beedle and Bard
- Fantastic beasts and where to find them
- Quidditch through the ages
All the books in Black Dagger Brotherhood series in Norwegian - Written by J.R Ward
- Dark Lover
- Lover Eternal
- Lover Awakened
- Lover Revealed
- Lover Unbound
- Lover Enshrined
- Lover Avenged (never read before)
- Lover Mine (never read before)
And the 9th book aren´t out in Norwegian yet. So that one I am waiting to read, later on.
His Dark Materials trilogy in Norwegian - Written by Philip Pullman
- The Golden Compass
- The Subtle Knife
- The Amber Spyglass
The Twilight saga in English - Written by Stephenie Meyer
- New Moon
- Breaking Dawn
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
More or less as you can see I have read all of them before. And ofcourse loved them :P Since I wanna read them again.
I will do my best to read them all. But probably won´t get the time. But I will at least try :P
So please help me out by choosing which series to read first. By voting in my new poll. Which I will be putting up tomorrow :) When the old one has finished :D
Have you read any of these books? ( I hope so :P For your sake :P) What did you think? Which are your favourite?
Wanna join me in a re-reading summer. Then what would you wanna re-read?
And If you got any good suggestions to other series I can begin reading. Feel free to share it :D Always looking for good ideas, there are so many amazing books out there ;)
Do you have any special reading plans for your summer? I would love to know :D