Sunday, April 17, 2011

In my mailbox: 2 weeks in 1

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren. Here you tell what kind of books you got lately. Recieved, Bought, Borrowed etc. They all count ;)

I haven´t been able to post an In my mailbox lately, so now most of the box I got for the two last weeks will be mentioned. Though I haven´t had time to make a video this time.
But hope this is good enough :P Since I am kind of busy at the time, working :) And ofcourse reading a lot :)

Books

These fabulous books I was totally excited about and jumped up and when I opened the envelope :D YaY So many many thanks to Ladybug from Escape in a Book for sending me these book :) They are just so pretty and I am super excited to read them :D You totally made my day :) And everyone around me is sick of hearing about how absolutely amazed I am by these books

So keep your eyes open for reviews :) Hopefully read these soon :D

Ebooks for review, from Netgally:





Thanks to: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Disney Hyperion, Bell Bridge Books and Lerner Publishing Group. For letting me get these book to read on my Galaxy :)


These are most of the books I got :) The rest I will show you another time :)

Have you read any of these? And what did you think?
I am super excited about all of them :)

What did you get this week in your mailbox??

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox this week. I have only read Shiver and I thought it was good. It wasn't amazing but it was worth reading. I have heard that Linger (which is the second book in the series) is even better but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Alexa, I only read Shiver but I've heard of all theses books. Great IMM Moon! :D They sound like great reads! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete