Monday, April 25, 2011

What are you reading? (week 16)

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

I found this meme at Naj´s blog Unputdownable Books :)

What I´ve read this week:

What I am currently reading:

What I will be reading next:


Have you read any of these? What did you think :)

And what did you read last week??

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. I have Mercy on mye TBR - list. Cab't wait to read your review.

    I plan to read Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, and some Norwegian books. And finish some books I have started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ PARANORMALCY! It is awesome! hahaha. <3333 I haven't heard of Mercy before! So I'll be checking that one out! I'm still looking forward to starting the divine series (i know the series is called something else. But I can never spell it right) :D Happy reading! I apologize for the lack of comments. -.- you know why I've been so "away" lately. :D *huugs*

    ReplyDelete