Saturday, July 2, 2011

On my wishlist: Gods and Goddesses

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.
Here is my weeks wishlist :)

This week I just finished
Oh my Gods by Tera Lynn Childs. And therefor I am hooked on reading the sequel and more books with gods and goddesses in it :D

I wish for:




Have you read any of these?
Do you got any suggestion to other books with gods and goddesses I should read :)
Please feel free to share :D

If you want to know more of these books, you can click the picture and you would get to the books page on Goodreads ;)

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. The Goddess Test is awesome, and The Lightning Thief is pretty good too. :3

    ReplyDelete