Sunday, July 17, 2011

In my mailbox: Borrowed

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren. Here you tell what kind of books you got lately. Recieved, Bought, Borrowed etc. They all count ;)

I was going to make a videolog today. But sorry guys. I look awful xD And don´t want to fix myself putting on makeup etc. just to make a 7 min video for you guys.. Hope you will survive :P

So this edition will be with the books I borrowed lately, since I normally don´t borrow books. But lately I borrowed some.. :)

Aventura vol.1 by Shin Midorikawa
Aventura vol. 2 by Shin Midorikawa
Aventura vol. 3 by Shin Midorikawa
Gone by Michael Grant (read my review)
Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson

Click the pictures to get to their Goodreads page :) And I am sorry the pictures are so small. But I couldn´t get them bigger right now, without smudging the pictures out :(

Have you read any of these? And what did you think :)
Do you often borrow books? Or do you buy them?

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. No need to enlarge them! :D Awwh! I think you'd look great even without make up! Yay for Manga! I've only read one in my life and I really enjoyed it. Its fun to read manga! :D Only books I borrow is from my sister and cousins thats pretty much it. We don't have libraries here. -.- I know sad. >.< I hope you enjoy your books! I'm off to read your review on Gone. I'm planning to get it.

    ReplyDelete