Thursday, January 24, 2013

Most anticipated reads of 2013



I have been drooling over these books for "ages".. And now it`s time for me to read them..
So here is my top 10 of books "I am dying" to read in 2013 :)




- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Song for Eirabu by Kristine Tofte (Norwegian)
- Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) by George R.R Martin
- Daughter og Smoke and bone by Laini Taylor
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Blood red road by Moira Young
- Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Miss Peregrine`s home of Peculliar children by Ransom Riggs
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Tiger`s curse by Colleen Houch

Have you read any of these??
Which one should I read first..



BEA (Book Expo America)
YaY.. I will be attending this year.. Got a break for work.. And using all my spare time for finding a suitable hotel + flight :D I can`t wait.. It will be so amazing.. Travelling all the way for USA for the first time.. There is so much I need to see while I am there..
I will be there for 10 days :) So I will have plenty of time for sightseeing and adventures and relaxing in the big apple. :P

Are you attending BEA this year?? 
OR have you been in New York before, and wanna share some good tips :)

It`s my first time there.. So I wanna get the ulitmate trip out of it :D

OMG.. I could blabber for ever about how suuuper excited I am.. So will probably tell more details in another blogpost when I get time..
Coz as I said in the video. I am a bit buzy.. Since I am having family over for a vacation.. :)
So need to clean and fix everything before they arrive tomorrow.. And then I need to spend my sparetime enjoying the winter with them ;)


Hope you all have a great week :D




No comments:

Post a Comment