Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser: My Love Lies Bleeding

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey

I looked around curiously. There was an iPod dock and stacks of music magazines and clothes in a pile in the corner. There was a small photograph on his nightstand, It was of the two of us on my fifteenth birthday. I was laughing, the light glinting off my glasses and the sequins on my scarf, and Nicholas was turned toward me, with serious eyes (...)
page 101


I am reading this one now, and so far it is really good :) Hooked from first page of :)
Have you read this one? What did you think?

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment