Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update: New Fantasy blog

I started blogging about a month ago.
Where I decided to make a bookblog, where I could tell about all the books I own.
And the big question were. To blog in Norwegian or English.
My conclusion was to do it in Norwegian, because many of my books are Norwegian or Danish. And I wanted to be able to write about all of them.

But now I kind of regrets. Because I have discovered an amazing fantasy blog world out there.
There are so many others who have the same passion as me in reading fantasy books. And mostly of them are in English. There for I have made myself this second blog.
Here I will write about Fantasy books. The once I read, the wants I have got and the wants I want to read etc. :)

Hope you guys understand my English. It is not perfect. But I really want to practice my English and this is the perfect way for me to do that :)

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment