Sunday, March 3, 2013

Vacation

My vacationplans became a bit different then expected.
I was planning on sorting and cleaning my appartment and stuff.
But it all ended up in relaxing and TV watching :P
Which I do best xD


image201303030002


So far my 10 days vacation has been like this:
3 days where we visited my boyfriends family- :)
100%  relaxation infront of TV, with my boyfriend.
Before he had to leave for work again.. So 5 weeks.. then he will come home again.

Afterwards 4 days alone at home..
Where I have been walking in the woods. And an extreme amount of TV watching..
Gossip Girl 4 the Win.. haha I am at season 5 now.. Wuhuu..
Now I am so far in the season that there are all new episodes, I have never seen before..

Yesterday and today my cousine was visiting :D Where it again was a lot of Gossip Girl..
Food, snacks etc.. So nice :D 

Do you have a favourite character in Gossip Girl?
I can`t really find one person that I liked through the whole story.
Though maybe Nate :)
Everyone else annoyse me haha 

The 3 next days I will be going on a Cabinn trip with a friend. And both our dogs :)
Will be so relaxing in the woods.. No internet, no elictricity..
We will make a fire.. and play boardgames :P and read a book.. And the dogs can run around and play all day :)


So as you can see.. My plans did not go as planned.. But I am still loving my vacation.. And all the other stuff.. I can do later ;) 

I just needed a break.. from everything.. and not think of everything.. 

Do you ever have periodes like that. Where you do "nothing"?
And what "do you do, when doing nothing"?? 


signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have found some time to get away and relax. Sometimes it is nice to just throw plans and schedules out the window and do what you want for a day or more. :)

    Have a great rest of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete