Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Wolverine comic

 


I just finished this norwegian translation of a Wolverine comic.
 Series: Wolverine #50-55 and Wolverine: Original annual #1.
It`s a comic on more then 180 pages, written by Jeph Loeb. 
Illustrated by Simone Bianchi, Andrea Silvestri and Paul Monts.

Read: February 2013
Language: Norwegian 
Source: Bought in grocery store myself :P
Format: Graphic novel / Comic

I really liked this graphic novel. There were loads of action and something happenning all the time. 
Like seriously all the time, almost to much sometimes. It kind of ended up just making me frustrated coz I couldn`t follow all the time. 
The drawing is kept in a dark coloured nuance.. Like the normal classic comics. Which is my first time, reading this type of comic. 
I liked it, though I find it more messy.. But probably just need to get used to it :)
So I will just have to practice xD haha 
I ended up giving it 4 out of 6 stars 



It`s all about fighting.. Wolverine vs. Sabertooth.. And there isn`t really much more then that into it. 
Though there is also a mystery thing in it. Though you don`t get the solution.. So you still want to read the next one ;) 
But if you like fighting. Battle between good and evil.. Well this is the comic for you ;) 
You will probably love it :D

What I also found funny was some of the known X-men characters having small parts in the story.. :) 
So I will out of doubt check out more X-men comics.. Coz I love the movies :) 

Can you recommend any?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment