Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser: Shiver

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

"Hon, you and I both know he wasn`t in the woods."
I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to say something else,
but she didn`t. I said, "Uh, yeah. He was. A hunter accidentally shot him."
It wasn`t a lie. Well, all but the "accidentally"part.
I was pretty confident it was no accident.

Page 65



I am just on page 64 now :) And liking the book so far :) Have you read it? and what did you think?


~MoonStar~

3 comments:

  1. This book is so awesome !! =)
    I can't wait to read the third and last book of the series !!
    Looking forward to read your review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shiver...and Linger. I can't wait for Forever. It's one of my favorite paranormal series these days.

    oh, and thanks for the bid on TLC auctions but you might want to fix you bid...it says 50 and that would mean 50 dollars. Just write 5 for a five dollar bid. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elodie: Thanks :) Now I am even more excited.

    Shooting Stars Mag:
    Ohh.. Thanks. Fixed it ;) Though 5$ aren`t much :)
    Glad to hear it`s your favourite :D Makes me more excited. :)

    ReplyDelete