Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser: Spectral

Spectral by Shannon Duffy 





My head began pounding and
the blood drained from my face.
If what I read in the book was true,
once I`d been through my quickening,
becoming all Spectral and all,
their powers
would become strengthened.






Summary: (From Goodreads)
Convinced she’s a part of the witness protection program, sixteen-year-old Jewel Rose is shuffled around the globe with her family like a pack of traveling gypsies. After arriving at lucky home twenty-seven, she stumbles upon a mysterious boy with magical powers claiming to be her guardian... and warning of imminent danger. Despite the obvious sparks between them, Jewel discovers a relationship is forbidden, and the more she learns about dark, brooding Roman, she begins to question who she can even believe—the family who raised her, or the supposed sworn protector who claims they’ve been lying to her all along.

As she struggles to uncover who her family has really been running from, she is forced to hide her birthmark that reveals who she is. With new realities surfacing, unexplained powers appearing, and two tempting boys vying for her heart, Jewel battles to learn who she can trust in an ever growing sea of lies, hoping she’ll make it through her seventeenth birthday alive.


-------

I am reading this book. And so far I haven`t been able to put it away when I start reading.
I started it as a read-a-long, which is during November. But I am already like  days ahead :P 
Look forward to see what will happen.. 

Are you planning to read this book? 
Or have you read it?? 

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment