Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: Ascend by Amanda Hocking


The Book:
Ascend is the third and last book in Trylle Trilogy, written by Amanda Hocking. Which became known when she succeeded with her self-publishing books.
This series was re-published, all three books in 2012.
First book is called Switched, second book Torn. Both books, I have already read, and you can see link for my reviews in the bottom :)

If you have not read the first and second book, you need to do that before reading this one ;) To be able to understand what is going on.

Amanda Hocking have also written to other "series". Wake with mermaids and The Hollows with Zombies. Which I look forward to reading :)

ISBN13: 9781250006332
326 pages 

Read: June 2012
Language: English
Source: Bought paperback myself

Summary: (From Goodreads)
The final book in the Trylle Trilogy..

With a war looming on the horizon, Wendy's fate seems sealed.But everything she sacrificed might be in vain if she can't save the ones she loves. Her whole life has been leading up to this, and it's all coming to an end.


My Opinion:
This book gets 5 out of 6 stars.. 

 But the series in total get 6 out of 6
Coz I got so into it. I fell in love with different guys during this story and could seriously not choose between them. And sometimes I got extremely frustrated xD haha

But I recommend this series. Coz you are doomed to fall in love, in at least one of the guys :P
I fell in love with several and seriously couldn´t choose. And get why it was so difficult for Wendy. But also understand her choice in the end :) Would probably chosen the same.
To bad this story is over. I will miss those cute guys :P <3

Loving Amanda Hocking´s writing. And will check out more of her books :)
Easy and well written books, most suitable for young adults in age 14-20. I think :) Or young souls like me.


Also check out:
- Add or read about on Goodreads
- My review of book 1, Switched
- My review of book 2, Torn
- Authors homepage

Have you read this book? Or planning to??

~MoonStar~

3 comments:

  1. Nydelig omslag på denne boken, tror jammen jeg mp prøve å få lest denne serien snart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book with a fantasy on it is really enigmatic to read. I have a book that I published in the Authorhouse - and I am happy with the market on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read some of Hocking's books. They look so good!

    ReplyDelete