Monday, September 5, 2011

What are you reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.


What I read last week




What I am reading now





What I am planning to read





Have you read any of these?
And about the planning to read books. There are so many right now xD I got like this very very long list of over awesome books, I really have to read :P

What are you reading right now???

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Ashes right now, and it's actually really good! I'm almost done with it! The end of the book is kinda going in a random direction, so I wonder how the whole series will turn out.

    ReplyDelete