Monday, June 17, 2013

Big books TAG

I got inspired by a norwegian blog Beathes Bokhylle.
And I wanted to join in, even though I was not tagget for it :P But whatever. This is my blog and I write what I will ;) haha

Beathe was challenged by Alexandra, a swedish book blogger from: Lexie leser.
But originally the challenge comes from the english blog: Big books TAG.


What you gotta do:
- Find the 5 thickest books on your shelf, that you have already read.
- And find the 2 thickest books in you TBR pile (that you have not yet read, but want to)

I found out in my search, that most of my thick books are around 350-400 pages long. But in this case I don`t feel it`s enough to get on my list :P Eventually I found 5 longer :P



The books I read:
-  Codys arv by Einar A. Lund     (a norwegian childrens book actually :) on 410 pages)
-  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin     (464 pages)
-  Divergent by Veronica Roth     (487 pages)
-  The Host by Stephanie Meyer     (617 pages)
-  Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer     (768 pages)


The books I wanna read:
-  The Passage by Justin Cronin     (784 pages)
-  A discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness     (579 pages)


Have you read any of these?
And what do you think of thick books?

Me myself. I like thick books as long as they are interesting ;)
And the book is not to big to hold :P



signature

2 comments: