Monday, September 3, 2012

What I am reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

What I read last week:

This is my only read last week, since I have read some non fantast related books lately

What I am reading now:

I am like halfway through it. Love it. Don`t get why it took me so long to pick it up :/


What I will be reading this week:

I will start this one soon. Since it`s the last one in the mini series :D And I need to know what will happen..
Will probably start this one as soon as I finish Hunger Games 2 :D Can`t wait :)

Have you guys read any of these books? Or plans to do it??

What have you been reading lately???

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment