Thursday, March 17, 2011

In my mailbox: videolog from my own Place

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here you can tell about what kind of new books you got lately. :) Recieved, bought, borrowed etc :) They all count ;)

This week as you can see I didn`t get that much as you can see.. Since I have broken it into 3 bloggposts lately :P

I got:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Also check out:
- Free Ebooks i got
- IMM videolog at my Dad`s Place
- IMM DVD & Series

Have you read any of these? And what did you get :) Please let me know by commenting bellow.

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. I've read beautiful creatures and was not a big fan, I thought it was too long and the story line was blah.. I want to know what you think so I will be looking forward to that review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. how sad. Hope I will like it more :P Love the cover of the books.
    Hopefully get to read them soon, but not to soon. I have a lot on my reading list :P But keep your eyes open for my review :)

    ReplyDelete